Manage your marketplace domain name
Set up your existing domain name to link to Kreezalid
A domain name is the URL by which your customers will find your marketplace. You can choose the domain provider of your choice.
Setting up your domain name is not something you will need to do often, but it's important that you do it right the first time. The following instructions work for the most common domain name providers:
- 1. Log in to your account at your domain name provider's site.
- 2. Find your DNS settings in the admin panel of your account.
- 3. Change the type A record to point to the Kreezalid IP address, which is 220.127.116.11.
The Admin Panel can have drop-down lists or editable fields, or you may need to check boxes. In the admin, you must:
- enter or choose the @ symbol, or type A record
- enter the Kreezalid IP address 18.104.22.168 as the destination for the type A record
- 4. Save the record type A (click Save, Add Record or similar).
- 5. Then contact Kreezalid Support to let us know your final domain name and confirm the change.
Warning, think about following the same process for the address with the prefix www-
It can take up to 48 hours for your custom domain to point to your Kreezalid marketplace. If you have any problems or need help configuring your domain name, you can contact your provider.
If you do not have a custom domain name yet, buy it quickly. Your domain name is an important part of your brand, so take the time to think carefully about the name you will use. No idea for your domain name? These tools can help you: Panabee, Lean domain search, Name boy, Impossibility, Bust a name.