Manage payments with Mangopay
MANGOPAY is a payment solution dedicated to marketplaces and available worldwide.
MANGOPAY accepts credit/debit card payments worldwide by credit card, Visa and Mastercard, as well as Maestro, Diners, iDeal, Bancontact / Mister Cash, PayLib, and Masterpass. It supports the following currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, CHF, NOK, PLN, SEK, DKK, CAD, ZAR.
Here are some of the features of MANGOPAY supported by Kreezalid:
- Management of international and local payment methods
- Sequestration and distribution of funds between marketplace and suppliers based on your business model
- Integrated anti-fraud and anti-money laundering processes
- End-to-end payment process management (shared funds, payments, etc.)
- PCI Compliant
How Mangopay works in your Kreezalid marketplace
Mangopay accounts and wallets are created automatically, and in a completely transparent way for your users, sellers, and buyers.
- On the buyer side, the Mangopay account is created the first time the buyer arrives on the ad form (even if he has not paid yet).
- On the seller side, the Mangopay account is created at the latest when the seller accepts an order. If an account already exists, then the Kreezalid system re-uses the same MangoPay account.
Transaction flows work as follows:
How to manage KYC on Kreezalid
KYC ("Know Your Customer") is the legal obligation of the bank to verify the identity of sellers and buyers in your marketplace. KYC is needed in the fight against fraud, money laundering or the financing of terrorism.
Depending on the country of residence and the nature of your sellers, individuals or professionals, the information to validate the KYC (Identity Verification) will be different.
Mangopay has 3 levels of KYC:
- LIGHT validation: for transactions of less than € 2,500 in incoming payment and/or € 1,000 in outgoing payment - these amounts are accumulated per year and per user
- REGULAR validation: for an annual total of incoming transactions, per user, higher than 2500 € and/or 1000 € in outgoing payment
- STRONG validation: For suspected users of money laundering/terrorist financing or politically exposed persons.
How to collect this information?
Some of this information (names, first names, addresses, etc.) is directly retrieved from your marketplace on the profile of the user.
The collection of documents will be done outside your marketplace. Kreezalid does not allow the collection of KYC documents. You will have to collect them out of the platform (by requiring them by email to your users for example) and then upload them into your Mangopay dashboard. This collection is necessary only once.