Cancellation and refund
Canceling an order before the vendor accepts it
- The customer can request the cancellation of his order to the admin of the marketplace before acceptance of the order. The admin must then log in with the seller's account to refuse the purchase request. If you do this, make sure to warn the vendor about the fact that the order has been canceled and to ignore the order request he has received by email.
On the summary page of his order located in his dashboard, the user can ask for the cancellation.
The admin received a cancellation request by email when a customer asks for cancellation via the cancellation request form.
Canceling an order after the vendor accepted it
- The customer can request the cancellation of his order to the admin of the marketplace after his order has been accepted by the seller. In this case, the admin must :
- Get in touch with the seller and ask him if he has already shipped the order (in the case of a marketplace selling physical products).
- Then the admin must connect to his account Mangopay or Stripe Connect and make a partial or total refund partial or total (according to his terms and conditions) to the buyer.
- The admin must warn the vendor and the customer about the cancellation.
If the goods have already been shipped, free to the admin to see how he wants to settle the dispute but no automatic process allows him to do this via Kreezalid.