Create a listing
Kreezalid allows your sellers to create listings that will constitute the catalog of offers in your marketplace.
How to create a listing
To do this, go to your marketplace on the "front" website (public site visible to your users).
1. Create a user account from the signup link:
2. Once connected, a listing creation button is visible in your main navigation menu:
3. Click on this button
4. You now access the listings creation form
Only registered users authorized to create listings can access the listing creation form.
- By default when you start on Kreezalid the button to create a listing is visible to all registered users. To change this, you can define different access rights depending on the user group:
To learn more about the notion of user group, go to this article: Create user groups
- You can also change the visibility settings of the listing creation button from the Navigation tab of your administrator dashboard:
Important : It is not possible to create a listing from the administrator dashboard. Only editing is possible from this interface.
Create a listing from your admin panel
It is not possible to create a listing directly from your administrator dashboard. Only the editing of an already created listing is possible from this interface.
Customize the listing creation form
It is possible to personalize your ad creation form by adding information fields to be completed by your sellers. This information is called listing attributes. Listing attributes may vary depending on the category of the listing. Learn more about listing categories and attributes:
You can moderate the listings before or after their publication on the site. To find out more: Moderate the listings in my marketplace
Listings shared by multiple sellers
Kreezalid does not allow the creation of a single product catalog whose elements (listings) are shared by several sellers (Amazon's model). A listing cannot be shared by multiple vendors.