Kreezalid and GDPR
Understand our policy of protecting and securing personal data
Managing and securing personal data in your marketplace
It's important to understand that Kreezalid does not use your data for anything other than improving our support service. This is about understanding our commitment to how we collect, secure and use your personal data.
Kreezalid secures the management of users' personal data on several levels:
- Hashing passwords,
- Our servers are hosted in France and are not subject to Patriot act,
- Payment information never passes on our servers and is directly managed by our payment providers.
- Right to read: At any time you can extract a user's data to enable him to exercise his right to read
- Deleting data and the right to be forgotten: At any time, you can delete a user account if the customer requests it thanks to an option visible from his dashboard.
Our cookies policy
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small amount of information downloaded to your computer or device when you visit certain websites.
We use a number of different cookies on Kreezalid marketplaces for performance enhancement and tracking purposes in your marketplace. On your site, cookies improve your users' browsing experience by allowing your marketplace to remember their actions and preferences.
The use of certain cookies is essential for your marketplace to work.
Which cookies are used?
Kreezalid use functional cookies to remember the choices of your users or the information they provide. This allows us to tailor your marketplace to their preferences. For example, authentication cookies are functional cookies used for the duration of a session (or persistent if the user checks the "remember me" option) to allow users to authenticate on subsequent visits. or access authorized content on multiple pages.
Cookies necessary for the operation of your marketplace:
- Cookie for access to the admin
- Cookie for access to the user's personal account
- Session cookie to keep the user's session active when browsing from page to page.
- Cookie for unauthenticated users
Third Party Services
Duration of cookies
The length of time a cookie stays on your computer or mobile device depends on the nature of the cookie, "persistent" cookie, or "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted.
Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and 1 year from the date they are uploaded to the user's device.
GDPR and marketplaces, your responsibilities
For your part, measures must be taken to comply with the GDPR, because at all times, you remain the main player in charge of handling data of your customers in your marketplace.
Contactractual relationship with your sellers in your marketplace
Your sellers should also agree not to use buyer data for business or marketing purposes.
Therefore, as far as possible, you must secure your contractual relations with your salesmen.
This mainly involves the contractualization of your relations with all the sellers who wish to sell their products, through your marketplace.
Understand the legal framework of your marketplace
Beyond the new GDPR regulations, which came into force on May 25, 2018, the legal and contractual framework of marketplaces goes beyond the issue of data protection for your users. Indeed, the following elements should also be taken into account:
- The implementation of the General Conditions of Sale of your marketplace and your legal notices
- Your General Conditions of Service if you want to contract your relationship with the sellers of your marketplace
By its complexity and diverse sources, marketplace law is a source of much legal incomprehension for many property owners, particularly because of the increasing the number of regulations.
To help you better understand this environment and to put in place the first legal and regulatory elements of your marketplace, here are some useful resources: